Climate of Hyderabad, Pakistan Average Weather
- Hyderabad, Pakistan is at 25°23'N, 68°25'E, 30 m (98 ft). See map.
- Hyderabad has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hyderabad is situated in or near the tropical desert scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 27.8 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16 °C (28.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 177.9 mm (7 inches) which is equivalent to 177.9 Litres/m² (4.36 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Hyderabad you would come out nearest to the climate station at Rapa Nui, Easter Island where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Hyderabad, Pakistan Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) N
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) NNW
- Panjgur, Pakistan - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) WNW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 165.5 kms (102.9 miles) N
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 96.5 kms (60 miles) N
- Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan - 496 kms (308.2 miles) W
- Ormara, Pakistan - 381.2 kms (236.9 miles) W
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) WSW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 516.5 kms (321 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 427 kms (265.3 miles) NNE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) N
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) N
- Chhor, Pakistan - 138 kms (85.8 miles) E
- Badin, Pakistan - 96.6 kms (60 miles) SSE
- Ahmedabad, India - 499.1 kms (310.2 miles) ESE
- Dwarka, India - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) SSE
- Veraval, India - 536.9 kms (333.6 miles) SSE