Hyderabad Climate & Temperature
- Hyderabad, Pakistan is at 25°23'N, 68°25'E, 30 m (98 ft). See map.
- Hyderabad has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hyderabad is situated in or near the tropical desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 27.8 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16 °C (28.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 177.9 mm (7 inches) which is equivalent to 177.9 Litres/m² (4.36 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Hyderabad you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Rapa Nui, Easter Island where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Hyderabad Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Hyderabad Climate Graph in Metric Units
Hyderabad Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Hyderabad, Pakistan Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) N
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) NNW
- Panjgur, Pakistan - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) WNW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 165.5 kms (102.9 miles) N
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 96.5 kms (60 miles) N
- Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan - 496 kms (308.2 miles) W
- Ormara, Pakistan - 381.2 kms (236.9 miles) W
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) WSW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 516.5 kms (321 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 427 kms (265.3 miles) NNE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) N
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) N
- Chhor, Pakistan - 138 kms (85.8 miles) E
- Badin, Pakistan - 96.6 kms (60 miles) SSE
- Ahmedabad, India - 499.1 kms (310.2 miles) ESE
- Dwarka, India - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) SSE
- Veraval, India - 536.9 kms (333.6 miles) SSE