Hyderabad Climate & Temperature
- Hyderabad, Pakistan is at 25°23'N, 68°25'E, 30 m (98 ft). See map.
- Hyderabad has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hyderabad is situated in or near the tropical desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 27.8 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16 °C (28.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 177.9 mm (7 inches) which is equivalent to 177.9 Litres/m² (4.36 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Hyderabad you would come out nearest to the climate station at Rapa Nui, Easter Island where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Hyderabad, Pakistan Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) N
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) NNW
- Panjgur, Pakistan - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) WNW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 165.5 kms (102.9 miles) N
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 96.5 kms (60 miles) N
- Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan - 496 kms (308.2 miles) W
- Ormara, Pakistan - 381.2 kms (236.9 miles) W
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) WSW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 516.5 kms (321 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 427 kms (265.3 miles) NNE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) N
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) N
- Chhor, Pakistan - 138 kms (85.8 miles) E
- Badin, Pakistan - 96.6 kms (60 miles) SSE
- Ahmedabad, India - 499.1 kms (310.2 miles) ESE
- Dwarka, India - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) SSE
- Veraval, India - 536.9 kms (333.6 miles) SSE