Climate of Hyderabad, Pakistan Average Weather
- Hyderabad, pakistan, 25°23'N, 68°25'E, 30 m (98 ft)
- Hyderabad has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hyderabad is close to the tropical desert scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 27.8 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 177.9 mm (7 in).
- If Hyderabad were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) N
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) NNW
- Panjgur, Pakistan - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) WNW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 165.5 kms (102.9 miles) N
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 96.5 kms (60 miles) N
- Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan - 496 kms (308.2 miles) W
- Ormara, Pakistan - 381.2 kms (236.9 miles) W
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) WSW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 516.5 kms (321 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 427 kms (265.3 miles) NNE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) N
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) N
- Chhor, Pakistan - 138 kms (85.8 miles) E
- Badin, Pakistan - 96.6 kms (60 miles) SSE
- Ahmedabad, India - 499.1 kms (310.2 miles) ESE
- Dwarka, India - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) SSE
- Veraval, India - 536.9 kms (333.6 miles) SSE