Average Temperatures in Hyderabad, Pakistan
- The mean annual temperature in Hyderabad, Pakistan is hot at 27.8 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of average monthly temperatures of 16 °C (28.8°F) which is a slightly low range.
- The hottest month (June) is very, very hot with an average temperature of 34.1 degrees Celsius (93.38 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (somewhat warm) with an average temperature of 18.1 degrees Celsius (64.58 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Hyderabad
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Hyderabad Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Hyderabad
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) N
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) NNW
- Panjgur, Pakistan - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) WNW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 165.5 kms (102.9 miles) N
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 96.5 kms (60 miles) N
- Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan - 496 kms (308.2 miles) W
- Ormara, Pakistan - 381.2 kms (236.9 miles) W
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) WSW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 516.5 kms (321 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 427 kms (265.3 miles) NNE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) N
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) N
- Chhor, Pakistan - 138 kms (85.8 miles) E
- Badin, Pakistan - 96.6 kms (60 miles) SSE
- Ahmedabad, India - 499.1 kms (310.2 miles) ESE
- Dwarka, India - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) SSE
- Veraval, India - 536.9 kms (333.6 miles) SSE